Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lina ♥

                                     
                                                         Lina
                                 I hate the way people look at her
                                 I hate the way people make weird faces
                                 I hate the way little kids just stop and stare
                                
                                 I love her smile
                                 I love how she always brightens up my day
                                 I love the way she spits when she gives you a kiss
                                 I love when she tries to look at her nose
                                 I love her hugs
                                 I love it when she hits you and she says sorry right away.
                                 I love her cute crooked teeth
                         
                                 Whether or not she has down syndrome -
                                 My love for her is unconditional.
                                                           


                       
                            

2 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive