Wednesday, February 16, 2011

That Night

He was looking at me all the night
I would just look away.
Him and my friend are real tight
I was going to leave, then he whispered "stay"
I didn't know what to do
he was staring at me up and down.
He looked at my blouse, which was blue
nobody was around.
He started to un-boutton my blouse
I gave him a slap.
He blind folded me and took me to this deserted house
I knew this was a trap.
Everything was a blur from there
next thing I know - I'm home.
Sitting in my rocking chair
my mom yells in such an angry tone.
I start to cry, rubbing my head
my mom looks at me.
I run up to bed
and I just fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your poem because i felt like it was Realistic and that people go through this everyday. Even if they know the person or not they still get raped.
    I also liked how you rhymed your poem every other line. The best thing I liked was how you added a picture that seems that the girl is lonely and sad, because it shows alot of detail to the poem and i think that the picture goes great with your poem.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive