Saturday, November 27, 2010

Research Response #1

The reason why I picked Rasicm as a topic for me to research is because I think even thought rasicm was a problem in the past ; it still continues right now. It's a very big important problem that is not getting fixed. I notcied that children are learning rasict comments from television and even from their own parents.

I think the first article I researched "Racism by Kimberly Brown - Feay" would be a very strong story/ article that I could base my picture book on. One reason why I think it's a good article to be written as a picture book is because the main characters in this article are the 3 kids, if this article has to do with kids then it will be a strong picture book. Im very intrested in this article out of all the other ones I researched, maybe because I think it's an important problem that has to be fixed.

The one Im intrested in is about an African American mother who has three children ; who are getting teased by other students in their school. Her 3 children are being called the "N" word and they are continuing being bullied and teased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive