Saturday, November 27, 2010

Research response #2

The reason why I picked hate crimes "Gay bashing" as a topic for me to research is because I think it's a stupid problem that has to be fixedasap ! I think it's stupid because what's wrong with being gay or lesbian. They should be treated the same/ equally as us staright people. I noticed that many gay children or lesbian children commit suicide because of people/ other kids bullying them/ teasing them by the age of 17. Which is very bad.

Um, I think both articles that researched and printed out are good and strong articles but I don't think these articles will be a good picture book. Because once again, picture books are mostly for kids and if I write a picture book on one of these articles the children won't get the book at all. It is possible for me to write a picture book based on one of these articles, but then the children won't understand the book, and it would be no use for me to make it a picture book if no kids are going to like it or understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive